Koru Mindfulness includes three levels:
A Koru Basic course consists of four 75-minute classes, one class per week for four weeks.
- Learn to breathe more deeply.
- Learn to step back and observe your thoughts and emotions without getting caught up in them.
- Learn to eat more mindfully. And more!
A Koru 2.0 course is an advanced class for students who have completed Koru Basic and also consists of four 75-minute classes, one class per week for four weeks.
- Learn loving-kindness.
- Learn chair yoga.
- Learn more deep breathing.
- Experience a mini silent meditation retreat. And more!
A Koru Retreat is a half-day silent, mindfulness retreat for students wanting to try a more intense mindfulness experience.
I offer individual and group sessions on Zoom. Contact me for more information.
For course availability, see Upcoming Classes