Guidelines for Koru Mindfulness
Welcome to Koru! To start the registration process, contact me.
- Advance payment and advance registration are required, a minimum 24 hours before the start of the first class.
- After you’ve submitted a payment, I will send you a link to register for the class. It is a simple process, which will guide you in downloading the app. The fee for the app is $3.99.
- After you’ve paid the course fee and registered, I will email you the zoom link to access the classes the day before the first class begins.
- Please log onto our zoom session 5-10 minutes before class start time.
- By registering, you are agreeing to the guidelines and cancellation policies.
Koru Mindfulness Cancellation Policy
To get the most out of your experience, please check your calendar and make sure you can attend all four of the 75-minute classes.
- Please be advised that cancellations made before the first class begins will be fully refunded minus a $10 service fee.
- All sales are final, once class has started.
- Attendance is essential. Please let the teacher know if you cannot make it to a class.
- If you miss a class, you may opt to make it up prior to the next class, for a fee of $10 per class.
Any opinions and/or services provided by Farrah Fritz are not psychotherapy, and are not intended to be considered medical advice. At no time is any information offered on the site or in person intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.